Saturday, January 1, 2011

One Night Only

I'm thinking about her.....she thinking about me
I could have the entire universe, but still she would be the only thing I see
Lay my head on her chest and listen to her heartbeat
Being with her is like victory...so without her....I must suffer defeat
And back in middle school I tried playing the percussion but it seems now every person has a different tune and different beat
 They say your bound to get ran over....if you put your business out in the street
Having our hearts race for love...means the loser gets broken & only has the pieces to keep
So who is gonna reach there first?is it me or you
Was so high off love...would probably sabotage your own chance and un-lace your own shoe
But you got one night only.......one night only.....

The nights get longer...and so does the days
might as well be deaf since she is not hearing anything you have to say
memories start to rewind and the happiest moments start to re-play
why in a relationship,.....it seems the one who gives the most has to pay
but I think that question answers it self
only if all the good you do could some how transform into the wealth
wanted be the richest person alive...but would rather have priceless health
life is like a bedtime story....your repeat the same things over & over...
until one night,its lights out,your put somewhere where you cant be troubled anymore,its time to meet your shelf

1 comment:

  1. And back in middle school I tried playing the percussion but it seems now every person has a different tune and different beat

    Nice :)


    GBU
    Arti

    ReplyDelete