Sunday, January 23, 2011

Dream,Love & Hope

Had this dream right...that I was flying
everything was so dreamy right....but I heard some crying
So I searched and searched....to try & see who it was
Gotta try and see whats the matter...thats what a real angel does
but when I saw who was crying....it was nobody...just me
then I start to think...that couldn't...could it be?

I take it back.....if I could I would take it back
no matter what I do I move 10 steps forward....and 100 steps back
back to where I don't want to go...forwards what I want to see
emotions take control of me,lock up my thoughts...and throw the key
no way to be free now...they are all gone....
seems like my life is on repeat....on the same song
only the words are changing.....the chorus is too
out of 100% what you believe....0% can be true
so everything falling apart...and you feel your through
the dark cloud is always stuck above you....like it raining glue
but the sun will come....and clear the way
99% of us don't try our best...and 0% of that is ok...

At a lost of words......with all these feelings
I see the same old endings....with new beginnings
Another chance for love.....Another chance for pain
But no love lost means no love found...so maybe a risk is worth the gain
And maybe with you I.... can erase my pain
So I can stop thinking about life so much...since maybe it's not to blame
Problems heavy on my heart....trying not to strain 
What the point of playing...if you cant win the game
You win.......And I lose
Matter of fact....we both lose
Their's no ties...when it comes to love
Just two people getting addicted.....like we hooked on drugs
So this withdraw is killing me.....yeah i'm numb
Thinking the best of people all the time...you can call that dumb
Just want this thing called happiness...since I haven't seen none



No comments:

Post a Comment