Friday, May 20, 2011

Stay Strong...

picture source
So I guess one little decision has the power to change everything,
And when your chasing your dreams,no way you can give 50% in order to achieve your goals...you have to give everything,
But maybe that's just me thinking from my point of view,
Since nothing in life comes without sacrifice,so just take caution in what you decide to do,
On the right path but ended up on the wrong road,
My heart gives me the missing answers,so I just try to do what I'm told,
To be honest....I never saw this coming...even from a mile away,
I'm really happy it did though...so what more is there left to say.

So much problems we can encounter,so much success we can achieve,
Life is like an empty canvas..it can become anything you want it to...you just have to believe,
I'm no magician...I don't have any tricks underneath my sleeves,
But what I know is love can sometimes be magic,but magic can sometimes be an illusion...so like I said,you just have to believe.

I will just write a couple more lines before I let thing poem finally come to an end,
I just hope you hear the truth in my words,or can fully understand the inspirational messages that I sometimes try to send,
The power of happiness has always been inside you,you just have to decide how much comes out & when,
If your reading this,just remember that your still here for a reason,so no more haunting memories of looking back then,
This journey is a long one...so always stay strong...my friend*
picture source


music source
Incase you cant read the words in the picture above..this is what it says..
"When things go wrong,as they sometimes will,When the road you're trudging seem all uphill,
And you want to smile,but you have to sigh,When care is pressing you down a bit,Rest if you must but do not quit.

Life is queer with its twist and turns,As everyone of us sometimes learns,
And many a fellow turns about when he might have won had he stuck it out,
Don't give up though the pace seems slow,You may succeed with another blow.

Success is failure turned inside out,The silver tint in the clouds of doubt,
And you never can tell how close you are,It might be near when it seems afar,
So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit,It's when things seem worst that you must not quit"-Anonymous

1 comment: