Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Never Go..

The Moon Rises....The Sun Shines Away....Your heart sometimes knows the words that your lips want to say...
A cut too deep....A lie told too many times....He never thought you planned to hurt him like that....Nope, He never saw the signs..
A bit of laughter....A bit of joy.....Sad to see how some people like to play around with 'Love',then throw it away like it's a old broken toy..
One man's trash.....Is another man's treasure.....You should never be put in that first category & I hope you remember that forever...
I see too much 'Hate'....and not enough 'Love'....Tired of hearing of those people suffering...wish life had a outlet...so I could pull the plug..
They say everything happens for a reason....So I hope thats true...With every poem I let my guard down..So that I can be closer to you..
How close is too close....How far is too far...A lot of people might try & tell you other wise...but most likely your beautiful just the way you are..
Im not sure how long I will be here....Or when I will have to go...But my heart is always on this page..and thats one thing that will never go..

No comments:

Post a Comment