Monday, December 6, 2010

Take Away Your Pain

picture source
Sometimes I wish I could see the world through someone else's view,
just to experience if the things I see are really true.


Sometimes I wish I could be the release of someone else's pain,
to know they benefit some kind of happiness,would be my ultimate gain.


So will we someday achieve life after death,
to finally see if the promise of God,Jesus & The Bible will be kept.


Someday we will all have to say goodbye,
No more blood,no more tears,just the clouds left in the sky.


One day you will meet that special him/her,and your heart will start to beat,
and you wont have to ask yourself"Is this the one".No,they will look you in your eyes and tell you
your the one...I.....Want...To....Keep
picture source

No comments:

Post a Comment