Saturday, December 4, 2010

The Missing Part

picture source
You can never really see what lies,behind a person's eyes,unless you truly can decipher,the truth behind their lies,and taste/feel the joy behind their cries,I'm not talking about you,I'm talking about my,so take a deep breath, then let it out with a sigh,you just cant keep all the pieces of the pie,for yourself,

that's without none,and all us loner's know that life alone just ain't that fun,the start after who begun,the wondering spirit's,but don't run. start,stop,think & believe,i hear some people saying' don't wake me up,I'm just living my dream',but what's if that's all just a scheme,a way to blind ourselves from the truth,truth be told,good ideas can only grow once they take root
so wake up!you may never know....your vision may not clear all the missing pieces to the puzzle..but your idea may be...the most....important...missing part
picture source

No comments:

Post a Comment