Thursday, February 10, 2011

The Song Of Midnight by Nathan Thomas

The song of midnight Cried out, and from that day on,i truly---- Wake up every morning,never changing dreams, and even though its the same,it still plays its trick on me, without me asked to be more open, my tears brought my feelings along, and became a small sea at my feet, The sky doesn't move,it's just the sun that comes and goes, The ground doesn't move either,just those who move upon it….
 The song of midnight Cried out, i truly hate being alone more than anything, From then on i realized what was important, all i need is a tiny spoon to scoop up the happiness, maybe soon enough i could share it with someone, Maybe if i showed more happiness, to those which never express optimism, But even so---- Those like me,sensitive to the cold,gaze upon the stars. 
The song of midnight Cried out, i truly hate being alone more than anything, I hate to go on living completely alone---- all i'd need is that tiny spoon, and someone to share it with-- 
The song of midnight cried out, i truly, truly….lonely…. even if to be consumed by the darkness, i'd stand side by side,to you, so you wont ever go alone,or sing out, whichever one's fine, As long as you're with me….to share it with me
                             -Nathan Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment