Monday, January 30, 2012

Do It Alone

picture source

Am I here for something...
what's my purpose
will I ever feel complete
these thoughts of happiness...are just thoughts
story of love...are just stories
meaning of life..has no meaning
the light of the end of the tunnel
is something I always wanted to see
nightmares are just dreams we're to scared to accept
the good die young
the old are just angels
tomorrow is just a gamble
the past never happened
now just slipped away
when will the sun & moon finally meet...
is the end just a beginning to something new
if it is...then what are we going to do?

whats wrong with being wrong?
since we cant always be right
we have acquaintances around during the day
but who do we really have at night
with no future in sight
still manged to make things bright
now every time I write...I get closer & closer to the light
and one day...this is all i will have left
but what really have I left
I just hope I made a connection with each and every one of you
even if we've never met

doing things to be happy
but nothing ever changes
I'm stuck in the same chapter of life
just on different pages
the younger me...couldn't see
that the older I got...the more I will like me
my worst enemy and my only friend
this will be me...until the very end






"LIFE YOUR HEAD UP,AND KEEP IT HIGH
FOR YOU MAY MISS AN OPPORTUNITY
THAT LIES ABOVE WHAT YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE"


No comments:

Post a Comment