Thursday, May 31, 2012

Thinking About

"Fall In Love When Your Ready,Not When You're Lonely"
picture source

I want to cry my eyes out...I think I really should
I want to do all the things...that they say I never really could
Crying because I'm happy...not crying because I'm sad
Living proof that you can always make it with one parent...just my mom...no dad
I pray for those...who have it bad
And I wish I could give you...all those little important things you never had

Haven't been to church in a while...so I ask that you pray for me...
Been away for so long...missing the one who use to care for me...
My heart goes out to the ones who still are there for me...
I'm sorry things are like this...and I promise you will soon hear from me...
Nowadays it feels like so many people want a piece of me..
But it's hard to figure out..do they even deserve a piece of me..
I can be happy alone...because I've finally found the peace with me..

After a while...
You start seeing people for who they really are..
And not just who they pretend to be..
And life could be such a wonderful place...minus all the misery
Do better than ok...Do more than say 'Hope you have a great day'
Make sure they have a great day..Because there are some good hearts out there..
They are just waiting for you to lead the way
Lately I haven't had much to say...I just hope your doing better...better than ok..

You never really know someone...
Until you've seen them during their darkest times...
And I still believe in a higher power...even though I've seen the darkest signs
Your life is a song...only you make up your favorite lines
What are you waiting for??Get out there and go find...

What are you thinking about...
Is it love?hate?power?respect?pain?
I understand that not all of our lives will be the same
But you can over come any challenge, we can all win at this game
The Only Thing I Fear...Is Failure..
And The Only Thing I Love...Is Love..
No matter where you are now...Just don't think about it
And move beyond and above...
"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions.
Small people always try to do that,
But the really great make you feel that you,too,
Can become great."-Mark Twain
picture source
music source

No comments:

Post a Comment