Monday, May 14, 2012

Set You Free..

picture source

Where we are today....Isn't where we will be tomorrow
I'm sorry if he told you all those lies...and filled your life with all that sorrow
If I could...I will take all the pain away from your heart..and leave it in mine
Because you would of never known a thing called pain...if you were mine
The time is ticking...but who cares about the time
You can go ahead and give up but, life is all about trying
You need to know how special you are
You need to see how rare you are
You can feel the mix of love & heart..embedded in my scar
And when it comes to you...there will never be too far
The world is sick,the people need love
My heart is crying,all it needs is love
Rescue me...or let me rescue you
Lets fall asleep together...and let our hearts bond for as long as they need too
I'm in a dark room,but I can see everything perfectly fine
Love has no boundaries...so we can never cross the line
You speak of things I wish I could erase
Seeing the hurt built up over the years in your face
Makes me wish I could just take us to space
You just need someone worthy....someone who is worthy to fill his space
My heart is talking...I'm just typing
We can always see each other....our hearts are forever skyping
Don't listen to what they say...things don't have to be that way
Leave it up to me...and I will make sure your ok
Before the sun falls...and its another day
I will play all the notes for you...that you need me to play
Whats more important to you...your body or your heart
Why would you even give them a choice to have either from the start
To valuable for regular eyes to see
To special to be with anyone less than me
They want to keep you locked up forever...
When I just want to set you free***
I could write forever...but sadly it wont bring us together
And if we were birds..I would give you all my feathers
So when I die...I could at least know you will be warm & better
On my little tombstone...asking 'When did my love stop for you"
And the answer will be short & simple " Never"
picture source
music source

No comments:

Post a Comment