Saturday, May 12, 2012

Runaway....

picture source

Help me reach where we are suppose to go
Show me somethings that no one else would show
Tell me things they don't want me to know
But most importantly..no matter how long I'm away...
Just never let me go

And it takes me alot just to write these words
Love is so rarely spoken...so it's never actually heard
People say I love you everyday
But actions speak louder than words..so what do they really say
Sometimes the lover loves one so much...that they choose to look away
But they come face to face with the same problem they love at the end of the day
So I ask you to be honest with yourself..if I may
Because all your lies...are gonna make that one person..finally runaway

Take today and make a plan
Your the pilot of your own dreams..so you decide when you want to land
What you feel inside...no one can take that from you
And no matter high up they seem...no one will ever be put above off you
They might try to judge you...and say things behind your back
But jealous is just love & hate at the same time...so kindness is something many people lack
Move forward...and never look back
Since the slightest distraction could knock you off track
Speak from the heart & say whats true
Now instead of running away....all the broken hearts....
Start to run towards you
I just hope we can all learn to not overuse or misuse those three powerful words of...
I Love You
picture source
music source


The times have changed,and it's a brand new day
We all have two choices...to run towards our dreams...or simply walk away
Keeping our hearts close to our chest,but still throwing our bodies around
Doing that is basically going down a one way street...and its only going down
So take care of yourself,you are worth so much more
Love doesnt start with the body,it comes from the core
Meaning it starts with the heart...
You can get closer to someone emotional....or physical just get ripped apart
Think before you do...they all talk the same game...but it isn't anything new
Sometimes they might feel like theres no other way
But you will eventually get stronger,and you will make all your problems someday just runaway...

No comments:

Post a Comment