Monday, July 11, 2011

So Fly

picture source

Don't you wish we didn't have to play this game....When you have to act like you don't care....or that the other person is to blame....
Because I've heard a lot of stories...and they all seem to end the same....
With one person left broken....and the other one trying to forget 'whats his/her name....'
Your driving for forever....while they're in the opposite lane...
One speeding for pleasure...one just driving towards pain...
No going back....Karma's the pilot of this plane....
                                   -So Fly-
What's beautiful to me......may be ugly to you....
Rights.......Wrongs.........False............True
Everything is starting to get at me....what I'm I suppose to do?
Give Up........Keep Trying......Leave Something Old.......Find Something New
Stop looking for exits.....And learn how to move through....
One by........One..........Two by...........Two.........
Must of had wings of an angel.........look how fast you flew......
                                   -So Fly-
What goes up,must eventually come down,
by the time that happens,sorry I wont be around,
It will be too late... too late.....but I always wish you the best....be great ....be great....
        -"Nothing lasts forever. Forever's a lie. All we have is what's between hello and goodbye"-
picture source
music source

No comments:

Post a Comment