Thursday, July 7, 2011

Is It You?...Is it Me?

picture source
Take a step......don't look back......your right......they might......be wrong
The identity......of you letting me......go
Is so misconstrued...that I think of just letting.....you..... go
sometimes....our minds...don't think twice, then.... try to rewind
keep searching for reasons,no one's meant to find
The answer,the key....is it you?is it me?
could it be....that one day freedom for everyone would be free
because I can still see....the lock that humanity has put on you...and me
The words they program us to say...the style they want us to be
Who will stand up....is it you?is it me?
So they use love as a weakness & hate as a weapon,
But we're no better because we play follow the leader without using any discretion,
Not forgetting to mention,that we watch the news on tv but our minds are too distracted to actually pay attention,
So we sit & watch and maybe sometimes pray,
But if you don't promote or take some action today..then what really are you trying to say
Tell me.....no show me instead
Blood inside our veins may be blue...but we still bleed red
I just need some one to say the right words that just haven't been said...
But could you please do it quickly ....before the good in us is dead....
Tell me....no show me instead
picture source
music source

No comments:

Post a Comment