Sunday, November 27, 2011

Hate Sleeping Alone


picture source

Gave my heart away...and it seems to be to the wrong one,
Now I see why it's better just chill with you close circle when your trying to have fun,
Since love's no fun....it's a serious game,
You either win or lose...no retry's here... no trying again,
So I scarficied my name....and I scarficed my time,
Feels like my life is moving forward toward greater things...but I somehow getting left behind,
So how does it feel...are you happy now??
Transferred my lifestyle from civilan to military...and bascially all everyone can say is 'wow'

So what I learn??....It's hard to tell
That maybe this world is filled with wanna be angels...but they're really sent from hell
Locking my heart up....and throwing away the key
Now whoever wants it I guess...will have to bring it to me
And maybe that's the key...to see when you walk away ....who follows
Or who will fill your emptiness...when your life feels hollow
I'm half empty or half full...Happiness looking like a wolf in sheep's clothing..so I'm scared to see whats underneath the wool
All this has as happened & I still dont understand...Love makes you feel like a little boy again....when your trying to be a man
No longer up to me...so I leave it in God's Hand....


I'll probably hate myself some more after releasing this poem,
Since it allows everyone to read....what I'm feeling inside from all the way back home,
But I cant hold back when I write...It just all comes through
I hate sleeping alone.....but what's even worse is I hate sleeping without you....
picture source

No comments:

Post a Comment