Monday, November 14, 2011

Doing It Wrong


picture link
Sometimes I wish it would just happen already...and happen fast
because who I'm i kidding...I'm I gonna be able to last??
as I start to put some future thought in my past
you had my heart covered up....and you used your lies as the mask
'What I'm doing wrong'you ask... I reply...look within yourself for the answer...that's not something you should ask....

Too much things I've lost,but yet still so much I have gained,
I've lost the time I had with you,but gained a little release of pain,
but now when we get married,it will be a nice private island where you can only get there by plane,
and its not about money,its about love....and it looks like out of all the guys,I'm the only one whose paying,
so I spend and spend my love on you until there is nothing left,besides...without love in the world...what really do we have left?
when I hear your name,I see us spinning in my mind...and I will treat you like your in the military...make sure your never left behind.
so I keep you on my time,so your always on my watch,
and your beautiful is my favorite sight,so how could i help not to watch
but beauty will fade,so that's why I love you for who you are
and I'm constantly on the move...so I hope you can feel my love from afar
similar to how we can never be close,but yet see the the brightness from a star
which is exactly what you are..........*a star

I really don't know whats going to happen next,
Some of us will find that new love...while some of us just stay missing our ex
Stuck in our own little world looking to find that person who we think is best
Which will never happen...because it has nothing to do with your eyes....you have to feel it in your chest
So take a deep breath,close your eyes and start to think,
You know you found the one when silence is in the room,but yet your souls start to sync
So don't unplug our love....that's the wrong thing to do
They ask me what I believe in...but I never answer...I just turn and look at you.....
picture source

No comments:

Post a Comment