Sunday, April 17, 2011

Resistance

Looks like I'm back at square one,when I would give it my all, but all of me's done.
So I try to block out everything & have fun,but the feeling always catches me when I'm alone,so the battles never won, 
Don't know if my heart should stay & fight or just turn the other way & run.
Sometimes just stare at the sky,& pray for the people who had to stare at the end of a barrel of a gun,
But then again some people have it all,while some of us have none,
And when I write to you,I take all of me & give you some,
Am I just a boy without his father?Or is my dad just a man without his son?
Everyday is just another day where we get to dream under the stars...and shine bright right under the sun
I always had such a positive & depressing view on life...I always wonder where that comes from..

They say aim for the stars so if you miss you will land on the moon,
I'm aiming for her.....I just hope if we miss the first time, she will be here soon,
Since another day without her,is just another day lost,
But what can I do we're so far away..so everyday I pay the cost
Damn,....and it seems everything just moves so fast,
From looking back to middle & high school moments & memories...I just hope some of our friendship's will forever last,
But we are all still here for a reason they say,
Don't understand sometimes why out of everyone I always have to pick up my bags and move away,
So don't always assume the grass is greener on the other side...sometimes its just simply gray,
Most of the times it feels like I'm moving in reverse...I just wish someone would hit the eject button on life or just fast forward & press play,

And I think I will say just a little more before I go....Hold on to your dreams and never let them go,
A clear mind allows you to see the truth of what's really going on...And the moments where people want you to fall are probably the most important moments for you to hold on..Don't ever let anyone tell you what you can & can not do....Just listen to yourself...live life to the fullest & always stay true....











No comments:

Post a Comment