Monday, January 9, 2012

The Last

picture source


Haven't heard from you in a couple days...
Just know I'm writing this for you,so I hope your ok
Life throws us a curve ball sometimes,
and it's ok if we strike out...
The new year just began,
And I'm already looking for a way out...
Good to always get back up,since you never know what tomorrow may hold
Keep your dreams alive & provide warmth for others...since being alone can feel so cold
Since not everything you really hear is truthfully told
Always read between the lines,since lies told in stories are usually sold
Thinking when I look back
will I be happy when I'm old
These poems I write are the diary to my youth
so cherish them like gold
When everything falls apart,that's when usually things are easier to put together
You get a brand new start,and it helps remind you that nothing really last forever
The thoughts of your loved ones never having to die
The visions of you grabbing the person next to you & being able to fly
The nightmares where,your so happy you could cry
The dream that we knew all the answers to life's problem
and we never had to say good bye...

The hopes that you succeed
Find that one person you need
That we all had enough
And there was no such thing a greed
The place where everyone feels welcome
A chance of someone being hurt was seldom
Another lost just equaled to another gain
And the more you loved,meant the less you felt pain
Lastly if one of us felt happy....
Everyone will feel the same

I'm sorry I'm not perfect
I just hope I reach out
Since I know alot of people
have alot of feelings locked inside,but their afraid to speak out
Express what you feel,always be real
Your emotions are dying to spill out
you just have to break the seal
don't really know how to end this,since I still have alot to say
If one of us had to die...This would be my last (_______)
Today....
picture source
People are often unreasonable and self-centered. Forgive them anyway. 
If you are kind, people may accuse you of ulterior motives. Be kind anyway. 
If you are honest, people may cheat you. Be honest anyway. 
If you find happiness, people may be jealous. Be happy anyway. 
The good you do today may be forgotten tomorrow. Do good anyway. 
Give the world the best you have and it may never be enough. Give your best anyway. 
For you see, in the end, it is between you and God. It was never between you and them anyway.” 
― Mother Teresa












No comments:

Post a Comment